Our employment services comprise of lawyers who advise clients on local and transnational employment law matters.
Our lawyers advise both corporate and individual clients on expatriate and local employee issues, including:
- employment contracts – negotiation, drafting, revising and termination
- termination (wrongful and otherwise)
- executive compensation and termination
- severance and other entitlements
- employment litigation and administrative cases, including before labour court and supreme court
- legal compliance audits
In all these matters, to provide a fast and efficient service, members of the group work closely with agents and government offices.